Sunday

Montana 4-H State Congress...MSU-Bozeman




On Wednesday morning Avice and I drove to Bozeman. Avice was a judge for the dress revue at 4H congress, so while she was judging I was given the chance to visit with some of the county competitors. I was so impressed with their sewing skills! The girls had created such amazing outfits, I was not jealous of Avice for having to judge these girls!
On Wednesday evening I was given the chance to speak with the 600 4H participants and volunteer leaders about my platform of integrity. They were having their talent show so I was also able to perform my talent. It was also projected on several large screens. At Miss America, the talents are projected the same way.
Thursday morning I helped the dress revue girls with their modeling. The girls did not need much help because they already possessed an abundant amount of poise and grace. It was great having the chance to get to know these girls better. They are truly talented young ladies who I hope to see someday competing for Miss Montana!
That afternoon I rode back home to Lewistown with my dad. He knows the roads of Montana very well. He treated me to some back roads for getting back to Lewistown. It was fun to get to see different parts of Montana. I am constantly amazed at how beautiful this state is!

No comments: