Sunday

Mr. Relay for Life...July 14


On July 14th I was the co-emcee for the Mr. Relay for Life competition held at the Lewistown fairgrounds. There were six contestants who competed in evening gown, swimsuit, and talent. They were also judged by how much funds they raised for Relay for Life. There were some very unique ensembles and some hardly recognizable male contestants! It was very entertaining for everyone gathered for the event! Not only was it a good show, but they also raised over three thousand dollars! It was great seeing so many people pitch in and take part in such an amazing cause. Being at Relay for Life was especially important to me because my Grandpa Loyal lost his battle with cancer a year and a half ago. I think Relay for Life is such an amazing organization and I was honored with the chance to participate in an event that helps fight cancer.

No comments: