Wednesday

Montana Fair & Expo: Billings

At the Montana Fair and Expo held at Metra Park in Billings, I got to perform twice on the community stage on the last weekend, August 17 & 18. I put together a few new dances for the occasion and it was fun to try them out! The last day my mom and little sister came to watch and to also do some school shopping. I talked my little sister into riding on the “zipper” with me. She was a little nervous, but we had a blast!
On Saturday evening I was introduced at the rodeo. But at this rodeo I got to ride on a more than a buckboard! I was pulled into the arena by Texas Thunder! The wagon was pulled by eight beautiful, large black horses. They then performed many difficult maneuvers to the amazement of the crowd and me. The driver then turned and told me to hang on tight. The horses then raced into a gallop around and around the arena and then out the gates for a grand exit. What a ride! I was just glad that I had pinned my crown on nice and tight!

No comments: